Re: Barrett-Jackson auction

To: "Greg Higgins" <higgs@cgocable.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Barrett-Jackson auction
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 13:01:55 -0500
Old cynic that I am (see my posts on junkyard wars), I really
think the commentators leave something to be desired. The
simpleton WWF format sells well, I guess, but I wish they would
quit predicting the market values after the final bid. (ie comment
on the fair price range before instead of after). Also the close
up guy with the cam could say something material about the
condition of the car instead of just reading from the auctioneer's
script.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug