Quality up Front...

To: "Mike & Kerry Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>, <BritishCarMan@aol.com>
Subject: Quality up Front...
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 07:44:34 -0600
Cc: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I mentioned to the Land Speed racing list that I took the Hundred out for a
ride the other day after being stored for a good while....  One of them
commented that he couldn't believe it just fired right up.... Hmmm I would
have been shocked if it hadn't....

I have never had any problems with the car... then I got to thinking about
it.... Why should I.... it was done right the first time.... there was no
mickey mouse work in it.... it took 5 years and every penny I had.... but I
did it right 20 yrs ago.... and it's performed flawlessly ever since....

Like Mike I can see places to cut corners in a Motor rebuild... cleaning the
block isn't one of them.... nor is Not replacing Cam bearings....  Shoot
just do quality work and it will haunt you as much as the Poor quality....

Keith