Re: Engine on Ebay

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Engine on Ebay
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 10:59:14 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
And there lies the caveat emptor. As a buyer, if someone says
rebuilt, I ask for the specifics. Usually start with valve guides
or oil pump and work backwards. If the answers sound dodgey then I
ask for the receipts on part purchases or the telephone number of
the rebuilder. And always but always do a compression check.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug