Re: Alternator again

To: jboatri@emory.edu, justbrits@mediaone.net
Subject: Re: Alternator again
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 17:26:32 FILETIME=[4C8816F0:01C083CF]
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Since I'm fairly new to both the hobby and the list, I have not been able to
acquire any other manuals.  I have started on a collection of books and
such, but so far the only manual I have is the haynes.  If I come across a
Clymer or Bentley, I'll snatch it up.  I went to a used bookstore the other
day but was disappointed when their small selection of Chiltons and Clymers
only included Datsuns Chevys and Toyotas.