Re: Fw: Lower gasoline prices

To: ryan marro <ryan_marro@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Lower gasoline prices
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 23:04:03 -0800
Cc: DLancer7676@cs.com, frogeye@gateway.net, healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
To the best of my knowledge, Shell, Texaco, and Chevron/Standard  are the only
brands not afiliated with BP. My suggestion would be to avoid the company owned
stations, and find one of the few remaining stations still operating under
independent ownership. There are a few out there, but they are getting hard to
find.
Kate