RE: Fw: Lower gasoline prices

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fw: Lower gasoline prices
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 13:48:18 +0100
please remove from mailing list

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: ryan marro [mailto:ryan_marro@hotmail.com]
Verzonden: dinsdag 23 januari 2001 7:00
Aan: PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com; higgs@cgocable.net
CC:
Onderwerp: Re: Fw: Lower gasoline prices

Yeah, I can never get over it.  When I am home in SC, it's always the
cheapest I see it.  It is probably in the $1.30 range back home now and
$1.45 here in Fayettenam.  When I was home during Christmas, it was $1.16 in

SC.  I bet when I get to Kentucky, it will be $1.50 (was always higher
there).  Heck, I think when I lived in Kansas it was cheaper than Kentucky.

Of course, that old saying about the difference between the US and the UK
applies here ("To an American, 100 years is a long time.  To an Englishman,
100 miles is a long way.").  When I was in Europe, it was about $3 or
$4/gallon in Germany (of course it was the equivalent in DM and sold by the
liter) and closer to $5 in France.  I guess we have it better than it could
be, but then again, I'm sure the "Big 3" have something to do with that.  I
guess they're good for something even if they don't put out a decent
product.
Ryan