Re: Not Car related but if you heard about Jamie Bulger please read t hi

To: michael.graziano@csfb.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Not Car related but if you heard about Jamie Bulger please read t his!
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 12:43:48 EST
Ok,

To succeed in this type of petition it works best to send individual e-mails
rather than one single e-mail from 200 people.

A letter to a British MP from 200 people will achieve more than a single
letter with a box of signed petition forms.

The problem with this case is that the original sentence was not long enough
and what is happening now is closing the stable door after the horse is
bolted.

The anonomity will only extend to England, not even Scotland so they will be
found eventually.

The real issue is that these 2 convicted criminals may commit similar crimes
again.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 23/01/01 06:23:43 Pacific Standard Time,