New Hot Rod Healey on web site

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: New Hot Rod Healey on web site
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:45:46 -0800
Listers,

After seeing the Monster Bugeye link that Chuck forwarded to the list last
weekend, I contacted Ken and see about posting his story to my Modified
Healey page.

For anyone that found it difficult to read or wanted better pictures, I've
taken care of that. If you missed it altogether, take a look.

I can't say it's my "cup of tea", but it is definately a "monster" effort.
It will either cure you completely of any fantasy you may have for one of
these conversions or inspire you to do terrible things!

Navigate to the "Friends cars" Spridgets section to find "Unique Spridgets"

If you haven't seen this section before, there are numerous interesting
cars in this section.

 http://www.gerardsgarage.com

Gerard

--