Re: Tires again ;-)

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Tires again ;-)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 16:26:46 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I've been running Riken 185 70 13s for a number of years, and have been very
happy with both performance and longevity. They are speed rated to 105 MPH,
which is faster than the local deputy really wants me to drive on the roads
around here. Oregon, as you may know, is the Monsoon State, and they hold
nicely in the rain.
Kate