Re:

To: Leslie Youngman <lyoungman@yebo.co.za>
Subject: Re:
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 12:32:13 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Leslie -

You sorta answered your own question.  The ant-roll bar on the Mk1 is an
aftermarket (racing) addition.  They were only standard on the later
Midgets, though my understanding is that it's relatively simple to
retrofit the later Midget parts to the earlier models, or to add an
aftermarket unit.  Two caveats, though:
Before spending the $$$ on that, though, make sure the basic front
suspension is in decent shape.
If you go aftermarket, don't go too heavy.  It will get plenty quirky if
you do.

Chris K.