Re: (OT) Thanks for the good wishes!

To: Amy Turner <ltturner@usit.net>
Subject: Re: (OT) Thanks for the good wishes!
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 20:55:17 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Amy -

1)  You've got a GREAT voice!!  I'm impressed!
2)  $32,000 will buy a LOT of parts!

Good job, kiddo!  We're proud of you!

Chris K.

P.S. You were right that the ship name was classical.  "Nostromo" is
Latin.  It literally means "Our Raw Meat", which sorta makes sense,
given the movie.  (As my Niece would say; "Ewwwwwwwwww!)