Re: That's Our Gal!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: That's Our Gal!
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 00:23:29 -0500
Frank Clarici wrote:

> Way to go Amy!!

I just got home and turned on the Tivo to watch the show.  Once again
I screwed myself with technology and being too smart.  SWMBO wanted some
stuff recorded at 8, so I figure I would get "Who wants...." from the
ABC west feed.  I guess I should have check to see if DirectTv was
sending me the western feed.  You guessed it, being on the east coast
I only get the Eastern feed.  I got 1 hour of black screen if anyone
wants that, damn.  Give me a bit to time to figure out what channels
I get, but Tivo is really one great gadget.

Congrats on your win.  32K is a nice amount, just ignore the 37% they
remove for taxes.  Did the fly you to NYC for the taping and put you
up at the Plaza?

Gilroy