(OT) Thank you all!

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: (OT) Thank you all!
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 01:20:22 -0500
My apologies to the sailors in the group!  My father was a Navy pilot in WWII,
but I didn't know where petty officers came from!

I'm still hyped up on adrenaline, but I'm going to try to get some sleep.  I
watched the show with friends in Chattanooga, so I didn't get home for a
couple of hours.  When I did get home, I was greeted by a mailbox full of
congratulations -- thanks so much!

Now, let's see...racing tires, an interior for the barn bugeye, the dishwasher
(of course!), ....  I'll be making this list for a while!

Amy