Re: Virus ( Snow White ... )

To: "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Virus ( Snow White ... )
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 07:57:59 -0500
Yes, that was the subject line.  I also deleted it without opening the
attachment.  I updated my virus defs and scanned also, just in case.  I read
about the virus first and then after reading about the virus only infecting
those who open the attachment, I checked to see what the attachment was
named, and then deleted it.  In my case the attachment was named
"jokes4u.exe".  I noted that one of the possible names for attachments was
"Midget.scr".  That could have gotten a few people on this list!

Robert D.