Re: Wax Removal

To: "Greg Higgins" <higgs@cgocable.net>, "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Wax Removal
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 17:59:19 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Better find something to remove the brasso residue.

Auto body painters use a liquid prep before sanding to remove all
traces of wax grease (&brasso) to prevent fisheyes.

Also a straightforward backyard dishwasher detergent car wash will
remove all wax. It thinks your "spidget" is a dirty greasy dish.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug