Sprite in the Philly Sunday paper.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sprite in the Philly Sunday paper.
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 18:26:55 -0500
Hi All!

Our Healey booth at the Philadelphia Auto Show is a great success!  We have
a Bugeye and a '66 Sprite present as well as 4 big Healeys.  The Bugeye was
drawing A LOT of attention yesterday.  But one guy actually asked if it was
an OPEL!!  Our 100M and golden beige 3000 also attract a lot of comments.

If any of you are in the Philly area, be sure to get down there and see the
show!  Also, pick up the Phila Inquirer today.  There is a car show ad,
with Ben Kenion's Black '66 Sprite as the attraction of the vintage
section.  The picture was taken at our August Encounter.

I'll post pictures by Wednesday.

Jason.

|     http://www.austin-healey-stc.org/       |
|          http://www.caverge.com             |
|  '65 Austin-Healey Sprite                   |
|  '96 Land Rover Disco  '95 Range Rover LWB  |