Re: Midget in the SNOW

To: valntine@ptd.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Midget in the SNOW
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 17:51:29 EST
In a message dated 02/05/2001 4:35:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
valntine@ptd.net writes:

> It's 4:30 pm there is at least 8 inches of snow here...

- - - - - - - - - - - -

All morning the local news radio station was calling for rain all day,
possibly ending with some snow, but no accumulation.  We got 8" of "no
accumulation."  The traffic is unbelievable!  Where did these people learn
how to drive?!?  Nobody stops for red lights, they just block the
intersections...simply stupid!

Plows can't get thru because of all the cars.  All the businesses and schools
closed at anout 1:30 - 2:00, so rush hour is now 4 hours old, with no signs
of letting up.

I'm pouring another glass of Scotch.  Pity you guys who don't get snow.  This
is really fun!

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget