RE: NY area listers

To: "Trisha" <patricia.sauthoff@Colorado.EDU>, "spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: NY area listers
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 23:21:02 -0500
Cc: <wini.anandan@capco.com>
Trisha,

I'm in NYC,  but I'm going skiing this weekend.  I leave on Friday morning,
and have a meeting with a priest on Thurs night.

Are you going to be around Monday afternoon for lunch?  We get back late
Sunday night,  and my fiance and I will probably take Monday off.

What are you two planning to do in the big apple?

Michael