Re: NO LBC (Long, was Re: wasting band width?

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: NO LBC (Long, was Re: wasting band width?
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 22:45:48 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ron,

Wishing you and Peter a fantastic and safe trip.  BTW, ask P.C. where
the regulator is for my TR8... it's already been 10 hours since I talked
to him and I've not received it yet!!! <VVBG>

A thousand mile "road trip" is quite a run.  What with winter weather
and all, hope the only surprise you encounter is like the proverbial
pot-of-gold at the end of a rainbow.

Take care
Herb
Keep the sticky side down!