Re: Sorry my 0.02¢ Re: 2 Re: Was t ing Bandwidth? - long, no LBC

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sorry my 0.02¢ Re: 2 Re: Was t ing Bandwidth? - long, no LBC
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 02:26:19 EST
Larry - Yes! I agreed with your attitude 100%.
Sometimes the List gets into other topics, some I care about and some I
don't. Kinda like when I talk with friends in the neighborhood. You learn to
live with it because its a good neighborhood - just like this List.

Oh, just one question - I couldn't find how to use cat piss in my Haynes or
Bently - is that full strength or diluted?  ; ^ )

Jim
San Juan Capistrano CA
59 Bugeye (needs all the technical help it can get)