Favorite List topic's

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Favorite List topic's
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 06:29:01 -0600
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sticking a Bugeye in Ron's Garage.... and Maybe not even having the Right
House.... Now this was Classic Stuff....

As I tell my children....  My job with them was to Socialize and Educate....
in that order..... one First must be a functioning member of society....
then they must have an education that allows them to use thier social skills
to advance thier position in life....   That was how I saw it as a
Parent....

This List is very much the same.... Hanging out together gets us talking...
socializing....  because we have a common interest in the sprites/midgets
..... and if we chose to educate ourselves well we can do that too.... as
many here are great teachers....

Kick Back.... enjoy the banter.... use the delete button... live and let
live.... and If ya ever wanna race drop me a line...

Keith ( who loves going fairly fast on a sunny day )