Re: Sorry my 0.02¢ Re: 2 Re: Was t ing Bandwidth?- long, no LBC

To: busyrider@springmail.com, toyman@digitex.net
Subject: Re: Sorry my 0.02¢ Re: 2 Re: Was t ing Bandwidth?- long, no LBC
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 13:52:10 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/6/2001 9:56:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
busyrider@springmail.com writes:

<<  People interested in Spridgets go to another source for information.>>

True--Properly what they are looking for in the first place--a non-human tech
manual.  They are surprised that this list consists of HUMAN BEINGS with all
the attributes that come with same.  They are surprised when the list
properly turns out to NOT be a tech manual.  So they make the proper choice
for themselves and unsubscribe.

 <<What the people that abuse the list ignore is the fact that the
subscribers that are lost and the potential subscribers that never sign up
due to the reputation of this list could be important contributors. >>

I doubt anyone on the list ignores this fact.  More likely, we accept the
fact that some people don't like friendly banter among people who have come
to know one another well, and we accept their right, again, to unsubscribe.

And have you seen how much band width you have wasted by yet again bringing
up this topic?  What is this 8-10 times or more over the past few years
someone checks in here, finds out we actually like each other, talk to each
other about a lot of subjects, INCLUDING and sometimes EXCLUDING our cars,
and starts this thread again?

Its a good place to be.  If you are a Spridgeteer, unsubscribing is kind of
like shooting off your nose to spite your face. LOL

No more on this subject from moi~~  8^)

Wish I could drive my car.  It is in pieces, I am in pieces, and Doc says I
can't drive for several weeks anyway.   I guess its back to reading Vizard
and this banter.

David C.