Re: Was LBC Related Questions idle band width wasting

To: froggi@cdsnet.net
Subject: Re: Was LBC Related Questions idle band width wasting
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:23:41 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/8/01 12:43:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
froggi@cdsnet.net writes:

<< yeah, who wants a "trailer queen"! >>

Who said anything about concours cars being trailered.  I know of plenty of
folks, and I plan on doing the same, with Big Healey's that have driven their
cars across country and back and won Gold level awards in the process.  I
fact quite a few of these cars are driven more and run better than some of
the so called modified and improved cars.  Many times at various meets that
I've been to the primary reason given for trailering a car has to do with
comfort on a long drive (Southwest States during summer) rather than fear of
soiling a concours car, so please don't assume.

Curt Arndt
Carlsbad, CA
'55 BN1, '60 AN5