"Friends" (minor LBC, minor WBW)

To: "Spridget mail list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: "Friends" (minor LBC, minor WBW)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:05:50 -0500
Anybody see "Friends" last night? I do believe that was a late 70's MGB that
Ross had gotten for his 30th birthday. I couldn't see the nose, but it had
rubber bumpers and looked bigger than my Midget...

Incedentally, this was especially amusing for me because my '79 Midget is an
early 30th birthday present to me from my wife. Although mine is currently blue
(was originally yellow), and isn't running yet. I do want to thank the list for
the help I got so far with removing my carb. A small 1/2" open-end & box combo
from Craftsman (about 3 inches long at most) did the trick! Now for the rebuild!

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
'79 Midget 1500