Re: Tech question for owners of 1500's

To: Travis Grant Elliott <TGElliott@atmc.net>, froggi@cdsnet.net
Subject: Re: Tech question for owners of 1500's
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 18:30:05 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I'm not aware of ANY capacitors on the 1500 Midget. At
least, there are NONE on mine.
Speaking of coils...I just went through issues with
mine... Do you have a ballast resistor on your coil or
have an internal ballast resisted coil?

By the way...throw that capacitor in the DPO parts
box.
:o))

Dan

> Ok, but where does it go?
>
> Somebody suggested the distributor, but I have
> electronic igniton, no
> points or condenser.
>
> Still wondering, but now I know what it is!
>

> Travis G. Elliott
>
> 1979 Midget 1500
> Original Owner, 1st car
> Trying to rebuild by Summer 2001

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.