Re: More to : What Is The Stock Spridget Wheel Stud Size?

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: More to : What Is The Stock Spridget Wheel Stud Size?
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 22:32:24 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Mike,
        A body man I know had saw a Midget that had one SWA and one RWA.
Somebody had repaired one side. I am not sure if the car started as RWA
or SWA.  You might be able to change it to RWA if you have to do the
rear quarters.  Any listers ever done this?  How does a RB Midget look
with RWA?

Or you can try rolling the lip with a Louisville Slugger.

Gilroy