Speaking of Vega Wheels...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speaking of Vega Wheels...
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:46:28 -0500
If anyone is interested, I have a set of four Vega wheels with a set of old
A008's on them that I would be willing to sell.  They were re-drilled for
Spridgets and they worked fine on my square-body, but I did get a very
slight rub on the inside of the rear wheel wells when I pushed it hard -
basically, the sidewalls of the tires got slightly scuffed but it never took
any meat off.  The tires are definitely oversized and I think the wheels may
have been widened as well, but I don't remember the measurements.  They've
been sitting in my basement for a few years, so someone else may as well get
some use out of them.

If anyone is interested, please email me offline and I'll get the numbers.
I'm in the Boston, MA area.

Thanks.

Skip Tannen