Car Transport from FL thru Atlanta to Chicago (No spridget)

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Transport from FL thru Atlanta to Chicago (No spridget)
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 12:23:01 -0600
Hi Gang!

Just before Christmas I purchased another Berkeley 3-wheeler (not
running) near Atlanta, GA... and now am looking at another small car
just north of Jacksonville, FL.  My normal car carrier (D&G) doesn't run
down there... so before I go paying big money for somebody I don't know
(I simply don't have the time to do it myself!), I figured I'd give the
List a try first.  (The List worked GREAT for me the last time with a
non-running Bugeye and a truckload of parts out of Daytona!)

Anybody interested in bringing these two cars to Chicago for me? I think
they'd both fit on a single car trailer (especially with the Berkeley
turned sideways) It's about 1100 miles one way.

Thanks!

Bill Elliott
Lake Barrington, IL