Free Midgets

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free Midgets
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 20:54:25 -0500
I have 2 Midgets that I want to give away. Here's what's included. Neither
has an engine. Both have most everything else.

Car #1
The drivers floor has been cut out and is ready for repair. The rest of the
car is rust free. It needs the right front fender replaced.

Car #2
It's a rust bucket, but has all the suspension, steering, axles, etc that
the other one has.

I just want to get them out of my way. They'd make good parts cars and #1
would be good for restoring or building a race car.

And I'll repeat myself, they're FREE! Just come get them.

I live about 30 miles north of Chattanooga, TN. Please contact me privately
if you're interested.

Tom Shirley
http://www.geocities.com/baddogracing/