RE: Earnhardt

To: <Jeff24fan@aol.com>, <justbrits@mediaone.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Earnhardt
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:55:07 -0500
Even though we may be involved with the LCB's, some of us are die hard
NASCAR fans as well.  From a die hard #24 (Jeff Gordon) fan, I would also
like
offer my sincere condolences to all of those who enjoyed all of Dales
accomplishments over the years.  They were truly exciting to see.  He will
be
missed by all.  Such a great champion has left us.   Now we can only
remember
him as he was, A TRUE CHAMPION.

Mike Weeks
60 Bugeye