Coming to California

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Coming to California
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 07:37:40 -0800 (PST)
Hey everyone! I'll be out in Ca. March 4th through
March 17th if anyone would like to get together in the
evening or possibly the weekend. I'll be in Sunnyvale
on business.
Gerard, if you are going to be around, I'd like to
stop by again and see the mini pickup as well as the
sprite project (or is it still on the rack) :o))

Dan

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.