Re: Retrieving a Broken-off Sparkplug

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <kgb@clipper.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Retrieving a Broken-off Sparkplug
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 22:47:03 -0500
IF... the center electrode did crack the porcelain
the a piece could possibly have dropped in the cyl.

Take a piece of fish tank air line ...duct tape one end
into your vacuum cleaner nozzle.
Anything loose in the cyl will stick to the end
of the tube ...just be careful as you withdraw the
tube from the sparkplug hole so it will stay sucked
onto the end of the line.

BTDT...  It's amazing how a dropped washer
will bounce and find the worse places to fall into.

Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com