Fwd: Thank you all!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Thank you all!
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:16:52 EST
Friends and list acquaintences...(still friends too),

My wife and daughter are still in England enjoying a holiday while I slave
away at work.  They sent this message and asked that I thank everyone for
their help.

I am way behind on my mail, to the tune of 400 messages, so I may be forced
to delete many.  If I have failed to respond to anyone, SORRYEEEEEEEEEEE!

I did get one phone call from the girls.  Seems a hotel employee in Edinburg,
while bringing the car up from parking managed to bang it into a post and
dent a fender.  American Express says not to worry........

Again, thanks to all for helping make their trip much more enjoyable.  If
anyone is visiting Texas or southern New Mexico, or parts of Mexico, I'd  be
happy to recipricate.

Or, hopefully you can help ME out if I ever get to visit more exotic places
than Long Beach (today), or Baltimore (next month).

Robert Houston
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 17:53:40 EST
From MEGHouston at aol.com
To: <rbhouston@aol.com>

Robert please forward this message for me to all of your friends who were so
nice to send me information for my trip to the UK.  We have made copies and
will refer to them as needed on our trip.  I know that we will not be able to
see and do all the things that everyone has suggested to us, but I know we will
do our best to get as much in as we can in the short time we are there.

I will have to let you all know how we do on the drive to Edinburgh from
Manchester.  Probably go at a snail's pace till I get used to it, if I get used
to it.  Mom is the designated driver.  Oh boy!

Thanks again all, I will have to send a message when we get back.  If I can get
Robert to hook up our scanner I will try to send some of our good pictures to
you via internet.

Thank you, thank you.

Michelle Houston