Re: Brad Fornal

To: froggi@cdsnet.net
Subject: Re: Brad Fornal
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 17:22:19 -0600
Cc: Fisher & Elizabeth Jones <fisher@hctc.net>, Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Liz, Roy D Mercer is a made up radio character that calls folks and riles 'em
up a
bit. On his latest Cd he calls the wrestler Goldberg and tells him that he's
gonna
whup him, cuz he knows all that wrestling is phony, 'cept'n that stuff down
there in
Mexico. Lemmie tell you what, Goldberg was getting P!$$ed off badly.........
course
at the end they tell him it was a joke and who put 'em up to it. It's pretty
funny
stuff. Maybe we need to have him call Just Brits to see if he could rile up Ed
(obligatory list content). If there are any Napster users, I have all this on my
share files, originaltoyman is the file name. .....................