Re: Thanks for Advice!!!!!!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks for Advice!!!!!!
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 21:37:51 -0800 (PST)
Ah yes, like the Goodyear 'engineer' who took the air wrench to my 3/8"
wheel studs.  Took my eyes off the car for a moment to pour a cup of the
complimentary coffee.....next thing you know I'm calling MM for a Saturday
Fed EX delivery of new studs.  To be fair, they paid for the studs and
shipping, handed me their tools so I could change them myself, apologized,
and the coffee was pretty fair.

Glen Byrns
'59 Bugeye (now with 7/16" studs)
'59 Traveller(currently disguised as a wood pile)