Summer Soundtrack

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Summer Soundtrack
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 23:24:28 -0600
I recall there was a thread (sorry Jay) about a summer soundtrack to
drive by. I have put together a group of some of the songs that I feel
would be a variety to enjoy while cruising. Now bear in mind that I am
39 and grew up on 70's Metal. I have gotten a little variety in my music
since then, but not much. I have enough to do 2 disc's and here is what
I have ready to burn. It is as widely spanned musically as my collection
will allow. 70's rock classics, 80's techno, glam, punk, grunge, some
ballads and some instrumental, even a bit of alternative country. I know
that very few, if any of you have heard of all of these groups but this
is the chance..........
AC-DC                        Ride On
Alice Cooper                Under My Wheels
Autograph                     Blondes In Black Cars
Blue Oyster Cult            Then Came The Last Days Of May
Bob Seger                      Roll Me Away
Bottle Rockets                Radar Gun
Cars                               Drive
Cinderella                       Heartbreak Station
Commander Cody          Hot Rod Lincoln
Contraband                     All The Way From Memphis
Cycle Sluts From Hell      I Wish You Were A Beer
Deep Purple                    Highway Star
Dokken                           Mr. Scary
Eagles                              Life In The Fast Lane
Edgar Winter                   Free Ride
Foghat                             Drivin' Wheel
Gary Numan                    Cars
Golden Earring                 Radar Love
Great White                     Move It
Gregg Allman                   Midnight Rider
Jackyl                              Push Comes To Shove
Jetboy                              Feel The Shake
Jimi Hendrix                     Crosstown Traffic
Joe Satriani                      Summer Song
Judas Priest                      Blood Red Skies
Led Zeppelin                    Trampled Under Foot
Lenny Kravitz                   Are You Gonna Go My Way
Eddie Money                   Shakin'
Mr. Big                            Goin' Where The Wind Blows
Poison                             Ride The Wind
Queen                              I'm In Love With My Car
Ratt                                  Nobody Rides For Free
Slobberbone                     Boy Howdy
Wishbone Ash                  No Easy Road
Zodiac Mindwarp             Driving On Holy Gasoline
ZZ Top                            I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
Uncle Tupelo                   The Long Cut

These are a few from my personal 850 Cd collection. I have not hit
Napster nor do I plan to with my slow 26.4 hookup. These are what I
would enjoy a few hours in the sun driving by, if you disagree, make a
disc to send my way..........
I can and will burn a 2 disc set for any lister that has an interest in
listening to my collection of driving music. There will be no charge,
but if you would like to send a few bucks to cover material and shipping
costs only, bout 4 or 5 bucks, my wife would appreciate it <G>