Re: suprise weather, little if no lbc

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: suprise weather, little if no lbc
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 07:41:29 -0500
Funny thing about Ottawa's weather:  in the fall, 10*C is considered to be
chilly ( put on a jacket ) while after extended bouts of -20ish to -34ish
temps ( incl. wind chill ), 0* is okay to go out in without a coat.  I'm not
sure if that is because it is relatively warm in comparison or if our brains
are still frozen.

Robert D.