Re: Lurker needs Help Starting Midget!!

To: Ken Will <kwwill@uniserve.com>, Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lurker needs Help Starting Midget!!
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 17:12:00 -0800
Ken,

Are you sure you're getting fuel? When I had a '75 Midget, after the dead
dizzy problem was solved, my next obstacle was that the fuel pump diaphram
(mechanical pump) was stuck. (after that it was a leaking carb!) If that's
not your problem, make sure you have the plugs wired in the correct firing
order.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -