RE: 2 Re: Rebirth of Healey?

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 2 Re: Rebirth of Healey?
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:22:17 -0800 m>
You are correct. I didn't notice it the first time around (I was hyptotized
by the grill) but those wheel wells stick out like sore thumbs! And the
interior pic is just plain nasty!

Too pricey anyhow. Probably could get a very nice original for that kinda
cash.

Saving every penny and dime.

Toby

Apart from wondering what kind of engine a VS is (does the quality control
of
the car match the QC of their web site?)?  Have a look at one of the
pictures
where you can see the rear of the car.  Notice how the rear wheel protrudes
out from the bodywork - in the metal/plastic this ruins the lines of the car
and looks odd.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 27/02/01 10:34:30 Pacific Standard Time,
tannen@babson.edu
writes:

<< See http://www.hmcsportscars.com/