Re: Bugeye List..... FW: new member

To: <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <bugeye@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye List..... FW: new member
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 20:34:27 -0500
  From: Steve and Briana Jors
  To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 8:27 PM
  Subject: Bugeye List..... FW: new member

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Alex del Russo [mailto:addelrusso@adelphia.net]
  Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 5:28 PM
  To: bugeye-owner@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: new member

  hello fellow bugeye owners!  Just subscribed myself when I saw a reference
on the midgetsprite web site. I have a '61 bugeye that I've been restoring for
the past year.  I live in West Palm Beach.  anyone else in Florida?

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

  If you must unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: