Re: Gift Sprite? sign me up! x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "Amy" <breiz@bellatlantic.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gift Sprite? sign me up! x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 19:20:06 -0600
Hey Amy !!

<< I just bought a new house that's only like 3 blocks from me. It has a 2
car garage so the sprite can finally be inside again.>>

CONGRATS !!!!

<snip and relocation>

<<come on Frank, PA is beautiful>>

And he can build  a carport just outside said garage which only holds two
cars!!!  Right, Frank??<G><G>

<< I just wanted to say that anyone who felt so inclined would be more
than welcome to come and fix my sprite :) I already have one here, just
needs work. I've just about given up on ever having the cash to get her
going.>>

Nah, just keep "praying"!!!

<< Any takers? Anyone? Pleeeeease?   :)>>

I'm just a tad too busy and too far away for "day" "tripping"<G>

<<come on Frank, PA is beautiful ;}>>

He know and "is just around da corner"!!!

Best (and Congrats again!!)

         Ed