Re: Bugeye List..... Quest for Historic Info

To: <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye List..... Quest for Historic Info
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 13:51:26 -0800
"2. "They Said it Couldn't be Done", 1959 Sebring cars, an MGA
and Mk 1 Sprite cross the USA from Sebring to Los Angeles,
a total of 5000 miles including detours. (Sports Cars Illustrated),
July 1959. (Ray needs this one)"

Mike

What does he need ? Will a copy do ?

This one is reprinted in one of the old Sprite maintenance manuals that I
have. I can't remember the name of the book but it has a green cover,
Chilton's maybe...Anyone?

Larry Miller