Re: HIF44 needles

To: jboatri@emory.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HIF44 needles
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 20:04:59 EST
In a message dated 3/5/2001 4:46:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jboatri@emory.edu writes:

<< I am planning to put the Sprite on the rolling road on the 17th.
 Among other things that I plan to do is to swap needles in the HIF44.
 I currently have a BEV. I'd like to try a range of needles, but I'd
 just as soon not buy them at $15 a pop just for a single 3-run test.
 Do any of you have needles for an HIF44 that you could loan me for
 the day? If all goes well, I plan to post all of the dyno info to the
 list. >>

Jeff:

I received your club's newsletter today and saw the set up you guys have to
get your cars on that rolling Dyno.  Pretty cool.  Too bad there isnt one
close to us here in Knoxville.

--David C.