Re: Ignition Wire and Paint Chips

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>, <DLancer7676@cs.com>
Subject: Re: Ignition Wire and Paint Chips
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 16:54:31 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Crash,

Shipping is free, but handling isn't. When I ordered my KYB shocks for the
Morris, I paid $6.95 extra for handling. However, if your order is not
right (as mine was not the first time) they don't charge this a second
time, and they also refunded my return shipping charges.

Theiir customer service is great.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -