Re: First Day Over, No LBC

To: James Kleemeyer <jkk@adams.net>
Subject: Re: First Day Over, No LBC
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 22:31:42 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
James Kleemeyer wrote:

> Wednesday- Let Daughter take V-6 Probe to school, worry all day, get home
> and nonchalantly walk around car twice. While eating supper, Daughter says
> to wife, "Did you ever notice how gray Dad's hair is getting?"

Been there twice, both kids driving their own LBCs I loving restored.
Then I get to hear from local towns people, I saw your kid going around
the water street curve on 2 wheels!
Jr denies it but how many red Mini's with wood on the sides are in town?

Relax, it gets easier as time goes on but you still jump when the phone
rings late at night.

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ