only kid on your block...

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: only kid on your block...
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 17:58:41 -0800
Someone out there needs this... don't let freight costs keep you away.

THE WORLDS FINEST METRO TURBO
Hi my name is Gavin i have an offer available to you that anyone who
loves
Metro
turbos cannot miss out on. I have a hand built special one off shell
built
by
Rover at special request by me as i work for Rover.
The shell is high filler in factory grey primer. I also have all the
bits
finish the car. The interior is the finest you will see, also there is
new
wings
bonnet and tailgate. I think the only bits to finish are two doors.
To demonstrate the standard here i even have brand new front and rear
subframes
to include in with the car. The car is lowered through the towers and
has
uprated and negative camber bushes. At the front there are two spax
shockers
adjustable of course. The rear has an uprated roll bar and the hydro is
individual. There are four alloys in mint condition with 185/55/13
tyres.
Make me an offer as the reasons for sale are genuine and this is a
wasted
opportunity for someone.
The engine available is probably the highest spec available and can be
bought
with the shell or seperate. It has only done 1,000 miles at running in.
The
block is brand new with lightened balanced everything. New scatter cam
stage 4
head roller tip rockers. Straight cut ST box straight cut drop gears
,shortshift
Rs turbo intercooler full belt drive to pump and alternator.
The engine goes amazing and looks the dogs. Pictures could be made
available.
Give me a shout or ring me asap, i am in a hurry to sell! Make me an
offer.
*
Contact: mr Gavin Rigby <mattrooley@hotmail.com>
Leeds West Yorkshire United Kingdom