Re: UNC - Aircraft bolt suppliers

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: UNC - Aircraft bolt suppliers
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 21:56:26 EST
In a message dated 3/9/2001 5:39:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Daniel1312@aol.com writes:

<< I am trying to obtain some 3/8" UNC (coarse) thread bolts in 7/8" length,
 perhaps a bit shorter and no-one in the UK seems to have any.  One supplier
 told me they didn't exist though I think the reality there, is that his US
 supplier (he gets them via an importer) Coast Fabrication, don't do them.

 I think SPS may do them.  So does anyone have details of a retailer or
outlet
 that might have some? >>

Daniel:

You might try this link:   <A HREF="http://www.bolts4u.com/";>Bolts 4 U Home
Page - Fasteners & Industrial Supplies</A>

--David C.