one step closer!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: one step closer!
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 10:58:31 -0000
yesterday i insured my bugeye.    i also called my notary and requested that
she stops by with the forms to register the bugeye with anteaque plates.
now all i need is to have her stop by and fill out the forms and wait for
pennsylvania's snail pace beaurocracy to process the aplication and issue my
plate.   so with high hopes and a little luck i will be able to drive my
bugeye on the street in a month or two!

chuck
EEEEEEEEEEEEE-HA!     now i need to address the street tire issue!   those
BFG compT/A  R1's will not last too long on the street!