Re: Frosted in Boston

To: rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Frosted in Boston
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 11:54:48 EST
In a message dated 3/10/01 10:04:47 AM, rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net writes:

<<Just spent 7 days in Boston, Massivechewsets.  2 and a half foot of wet snow
in 24 hours.  3 days when we could get out of the house.  Saw not a single
LBC.  Couldn't find anywhere to buy some cheap electrical bits.  If it
wasn't for Dunkin Donuts, I would have felt it was a wasted week!  Over 100
different was to induce a heart attack, and decent coffee (Kwaawfeee, in a
Boston accent) too!>>

Rob,

Too bad you didn't let me know you were coming, I could have shown you some
"wicked pissa" LBCs. Course you'd have to dig 'em out of the snow drifts
first.

Rick