Philly MG Club's Norristown, PA Swap Meet

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Philly MG Club's Norristown, PA Swap Meet
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 15:01:47 -0500
The (late, but I don't plan these things) Philly MG Club's Annual Norristown
Swap Meet is set to be held on March 18, 2001. Same Bat Time, Same Bat
Channel. Wright Auto in Norristown.

Who's going??

Last year after the swap meet a bunch of listers got together for lunch. I
was wondering if anyone was interested in doing the same this year. The
place we went last year has closed its doors and is now a mattress shop.
(now there is an idea, nap time for OF's). I can try and find a convenient
location if there is some interest in lunch.

Larry

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.